(mgp-users 00314) Can anyone help me?

Hello,
my name is Luca Abeni and I am a PhD student in computer engeneering.

I am trying to realize a presentation with MagicPoint, but I have some
problem, so I hope that someone can help me.

1) I would like to realize a slide like:

	TITLE
------------------------
- item 1   ___________
- item 2   |         |
- item 3   | Figure  |
- item 4   |_________|

Is it possible? If yes, how? The only solution I found is to realize the
slide with FoilTex, export it as an eps, and then import it in MagicPoint
as an image, but this is not a good solution :(

2) I don't know how to insert equations in the text, realizing things like

I tried to import the equation as an eps file (using %cont to put it in
the same line of the text), but the text line shifts up or down... The
only solution I found is to put the equation in a different line... Is it
possible to put the eqution in the same line of the text?

			Thanks in advance,
				Luca Abeni

Luca Abeni
PhD Student in Computer Engineering