(mgp-users 00256) Re: New version soon?

--- nishida@wide.ad.jp wrote:
> if you're interested, please get the code from:
> ftp://sh.wide.ad.jp/WIDE/free-ware/mgp-snap/mgp-snap-20000306.tar.gz
>
> Comments and bug reports are welcome.

hi,

a couple of comments. in my setup (redhat 6.1), i had
to add "/usr" in lines 226 and 278 in configure.in (then
type autoconf, of course), in order for the configure to
pick up libpng as well as libungif.

also, would you consider adding the spec file attached
(with minor configuration version changes) for the released version?

thanks,

-carlos