(mgp-users 00255) Re: New version soon?

Hi,

last week, I added some new functions and bug-fixs to the current snapshot.
This code might be released as 1.07a.

The new functions I added are:
	PNG support (you have to install libpng-1.0.5)
	very simple dither algorithm for background gradation
	some display speed enhancement
		(especially with non-uniform backgrounds)

if you're interested, please get the code from:
ftp://sh.wide.ad.jp/WIDE/free-ware/mgp-snap/mgp-snap-20000306.tar.gz

Comments and bug reports are welcome.

Note:
if you'd like to use gif with current snap, you have to install
libungif before. (due to Unisys patent issure, we don't recommand gif)

you can get libungif and libpng from the following URLs.
libungif:
	http://prtr-13.ucsc.edu/~badger/software/libungif/index.shtml
libpng:
	http://www.cdrom.com/pub/png/pngcode.html