(mgp-users 00260) Re: New version soon?

Hi,

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 nishida@wide.ad.jp wrote:
> last week, I added some new functions and bug-fixs to the current snapshot.
> This code might be released as 1.07a.
I´ve made some patches that are maybe interesting:
	http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~kapet/mgp/

En detail:
    fontfoundry.patch
	this includes font-foundry support for XFonts, e.g.
	%xfont "-urw-Avantgarde-book-r"
	%xfont "-urw-Zapf Chancery"
	this way you need no longer be carefull about the X fontpath.
    mgp2ps_psfonts.patch
    	includes full standard PS font-support in mgp2ps.
    imlib_load.patch
    	moves a bit of configure.in around and includes "--enable-imlib".
	if you use that switch, Imlib will be used to load images; all
	other loaders are disabled.
	(you will need Imlib:  http://www.labs.redhat.com/imlib/
	 it should be included in every major linux distribution.)
	imlib can load PPM, PGM, TIFF, GIF, PNG, XPM, JPEG and EIM itself
	and calls standard convert tools for other formats.

Cu
Karsten
--
,-,  Student of Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology  ,-,
| |    EMail:  Karsten@kapet.de          WWW:  http://www.kapet.de/    | |