(mgp-users 00222) Re: rendering

Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (itojun@itojun.org) wrote:
> >I am using magicpoint-1.06a. Maybe the problem is that I have to use lots
> >of spaces (30) to skip the left bar in the background image.
> >The files can be found at
> >   http://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/gimp/systems/
> >(The pages are not linked from my homepage since the fonts are (C)
> >by microsoft... :-)
>
> 	This is the result I got with the latest code (on cvs).
> 	http://www.itojun.org/diary/19991119/800x600/
> 	http://www.itojun.org/diary/19991119/400x300/
> 	it space issue is gone (there seem to be some difference in
> 	line-breaking).  maybe it's time to roll a new tar.gz.

I wont enter into CVS-mgp - Gimp is enough :-) But I will definitely
try a new version.

For placing text on the slides it would be great to have "textboxes"
(on absolute (5%, 6%, 90%, 90%) coordinates) where the text will be
placed. This would make it easier to place different text elements
on the slide.

BTW: Is it possible to import an image with absolute coordinates?
Awfully cool would be the import of PNGs with an alpha channel...

Bye,
        Simon

--
      Simon.Budig@unix-ag.org       http://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/