(mgp-users 00220) Re: rendering

Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (itojun@itojun.org) wrote:
> >Do you see my problem?
>
> 	Just checking, which version are you using?  I can't seem to repeat
> 	your problem.  Metric for space is taken from freetype, so I don't
> 	think there will be much difference even if you switch the screen
> 	size.  I got almost identical result on my slides even if I change
> 	screen size (except some linebreak differences).

I am using magicpoint-1.06a. Maybe the problem is that I have to use lots
of spaces (30) to skip the left bar in the background image.

The files can be found at
   http://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/gimp/systems/

(The pages are not linked from my homepage since the fonts are (C)
by microsoft... :-)

Bye,
        Simon
--