(mgp-users 00171) mgp+kde crash

Hi,

Thanks for all the people that answered my question of the freetype
library. It works great!

But, the whole thing crashes - including the windows manager, when
it executes the xsystem command in sample.mgp. I think it is some
problem with kde. I have at the moment Slackware 3.6 and KDE 1.0.
I have tried with Slackware 4.0 and KDE 1.1.1 and also crashes.
It doesn't crash with other windows managers such as fvwm, etc...
I am obviously using Linux 2.0.36 but don't know which version of
XFree.

Any clues?

Cheers, Helio