(mgp-users 00074) Re: remarks against 1.04a

> On Mon, Nov 30, 1998 at 10:22:30AM +0900, Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh wrote:
> > >Maybe having a "builtin-filter" for TeX would be nice, something like:
> This approach gives better results, thanks !
>
> I now use succesfully:
> %filter "mgp_tex_script b"

This is a _great_ enhancement, thanks a lot!
Just a word of warning.

One of the nice things of mgp is that it is mostly self-contained
(except perhaps for postscript and the lack of "embedded" fonts...
but we can work on that :) This means you have an easy time moving
presentations around (see the %embed directive) or multicasting
them as we do in mgpm. However resorting to such "tricks" for
rendering math definitely makes presentations less portable, unless
we build a little bit of support in mgpembed (or equivalent) to do
the postscript generation on its own.

	Cheers
	Luigi