(mgp-users 00067) Re: remarks against 1.04a

>- hypenation of 8bits (isolatin for me) words is not handled correctly:
>  a word can be cut before a non-ascii character inside a word.
>- the output of mgp2ps with non-ascii letters is bad (I don't know if it's a
>  bug in mgp2ps or elsewhere).

	I've added --enable-locale to "configure" script.  Does tis help much?
	It is similar to adding setlocale(LC_ALL, "") at the very beginning
	of main() function.
	(this is not enabled by default because many of locale libraries
	conflict with Japanese text processing inside mgp)

itojun