[mgp-users-jp 01109] Get This Important " VIRUS" Info.

Hello   ,

    DogoTek.com  now offers FREE Computer Virus information. This information is up to the minute. We offer updates that give you information on the Top Ten Computer Virus, what they are, how you contract them and how to remove them. We also offer a World Tracker that shows the path of any particular virus as it travels the globe. This will be a valuable source of information for your home or business protection. DogoTek.com should be visited daily. Do you have a virus or worm that is e-mailing your important information to someone else ???   Visit DogoTek.com  and use of free Online Virus Scan to find out for free !!! Right Now !!!

Tony W

http://DogoTek.com
We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received. Reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line to be removed from future mailings
-------------- The message was sent by Mass Mailer ---------------
Download from Intelliquis International http://www.intelliquis.com