[mgp-users-jp 01105] Dr. Fawaz Alamy to address the 7th Middle East IT Excellence Awards Ceremony

Title: Welcome to Middle East Awards Site

    Presents:
Future of Information Technology and E-Business
in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Emirates Towers Hotel - 7:30 PM Jan 14, 2003 - DUBAI, UAE

Keynote Speaker

Dr. Fawaz Alamy

Deputy Minister for Technical Affairs
 & Chairman of E-Commerce
National Taskforce.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Join the event & Update yourself with the
 Future of Information Technology and E-Business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Reserve Your Seat
At the Award Ceremony

Count Down to
2002 Awards Ceremony
Days:Hours:Minutes:Seconds

Thanks for your interest in premier events conducted in the Middle East. This informative mail is an appreciation to the keen interest shown by you in such events. We welcome you to join us in our mission to lead the change in Middle East technology scene. In the event you feel you do not need to receive this informative email. Simply click here and all further transmissions to you will be stopped at no extra effort.