[mgp-users 01436] Re: Debian package problem-- fonts

Hi,

just to confirm, in my case (Debian Sarge) I do indeed need the "-x m17n"
switch for fonts to work properly. But using this I don't have any problem
with mgp.

MB

--
 BioMolSim meeting 2&3 Sep 2005: http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr
 FAX: +33 15841 5026  -  Tel: +33 15841 5176  ou  +33 609 843217