[mgp-users 01341] How can I obtain black foreground and white background

Dear everyone,

I have not been able to obtain black foreground and
white background. I also notice that the mmaker script
uses this as their default, and therefore also mmaker fails

I am grateful for any help

Carl-Olof Almbladh