[mgp-users 01308] Re: bug, when, using, tabs?

Hi,
I think you have two solutions.

1: use mgp-1.10a or cvs version and add the following line to the default2.mgp

%tab 0 size 6

  or

2: modify the defaults.mgp like:

%tab 1 size 6
%tab 2 size 4, vgap 35, icon box "brown" 30, font "italic", center

   and modify the 150204.mgp like:

[tab]Did you feel the mountains tremble
[tab][tab]Sptest du, wie die Berge zitterten?

Thanks,
--
Yoshifumi Nishida
nishida@csl.sony.co.jp