[mgp-users 01301] quick hello

Dear users and developers,

I tried MGP for the first time yesterday when I
migrated back from Fedora Linux to RH9, in which 1.09a
can be installed from the install disks. The ideas in
MGP are very nice, especially including dynamically
generated command output in slides. I noticed that Vim
paints MGP syntax in a useful fashion - impressive.

I use Linux and Mac OS X. I read a complaint on the
list about font incompatibility with Mac OS X. Can
this be resolved? A colleague of mine is also
interested in using Magic Point, but he is a pure Mac
OS X user.

I also noticed that 1.09a had no font smoothing (e.g.
anti-aliasing). Is this because of my settings, or is
that a feature for future development?

Keep up the great work (developers) and have fun with
MGP (users).

Regards,

Samsara