[mgp-users 01297] Differences between 09a and 10a

Hi,

  I just subscribed to this list.  I've been using 1.09a for a while and then
recently upgraded to 1.10a.  This has all been on NetBSD (i386/1.6 branch)

  I was using a real nice feature in 9a where a tab on a line that didn't
start with a tab caused the text to be lined up nicely.  So I could easily do
tabular functions.  With 10a, those tab characters are not rendered as a
small rectangle and it does not line up the text at tab stops.  Here are my
questions.

   a)  Was this an intended feature of 9a or just something I noticed that
worked?

   b)  If this was a know feature of 9a, how can I get it back in 10a?  If it
wasn't a feature (just a bug :), then I'd like it to be a feature in the
future.  How can this be accomplished?

   Thanks!

--Phil