[mgp-users 01263] background image in postscript?

I'm generating trying to generate postscript from my magic point file.  I've
noticed that it strips out the background image during this process.  I'd
really like it to keep it, as that image is being used as a sidebar for the
presentation.  Is there any way to do this?  If I made the sidebar in
included image instead of a bimage, would this work?

	-Sean