[mgp-users 01218] MagicPoint 1.10a

Hello guys,

We are pleased to inform you that we have released MagicPoint 1.10a.

	ftp://ftp.mew.org/pub/mgp/magicpoint-1.10a.tar.gz

RELNOTES says:

<<<1.10a>>>

* Support for Xft2 + fontconfig. If you are not familiar with these words,
  please see FAQ and README.xft2 for more information.

* Support for new directive %tab 0 which can be used to apply a list of
  directives to lines that start with a non-tab character.

* For security reasons, we have changed mgp so that directives that fork a
  process are not processed by default. The -U option must be specified in
  order to process such directives.

* Introduced %opaque directive. Please see SYNTAX for detailed information.

* Support for  iso8859-2 encoding for mgp2ps

* Introduced -X option for mgp2ps to suppress the use of the specified
  rendering engine

* Introduced escape char '\' to display lines that start with '#'.

* Many bug fixes.

Enjoy!

// MagicPoint developing team