[mgp-users 01178] Re: MGP Preprocessor Details; release soon!

hi there,

 here my backgrounds

 > Computer Experience:
 > x	Just a User   (no programming experience to speak of)
 > 	Beginner Programmer
 > 	Intermediate Programmer
 > 	Advanced Programmer
 >
 > Operating System(s) you Run Magicpoint On (more than one choice okay)
 > 	Don't Know
 > x	UNIX or Linx (includes Solaris, Red Hat, etc.)
 > 	MSFT Windows
 > 	Other (specify)

 I am quite satisfied with mgp because I don't need
 complicated stuff. If I'd like totally animated and moving presentations I
 would use powerpoint or else. I use mgp for talks at university. The more
 simple the presentation, the clearer your have to choose your subjetcts.
 As I am a physicist I sometimes have to talk about compicated stuff, but that
 does not meen, that a simple presentation wouldn't do.

 Alex