[mgp-users 01145] Re: changing the size of a tab

From: Sam Steingold <sds@gnu.org>
Subject: [mgp-users 01144] Re: changing the size of a tab
Date: 26 May 2003 10:24:50 -0400

 > >  > %tab must be placed in the preamble and affects the whole presentation.
 > >  > I need to change the properties of the text in this particular tab on
 > >  > this particular page, not other text on other pages.
 > >
 > > Well, it seems to me that there is no straightforward way to do this.
 > weird.  this appears to such a useful feature...

Hmm.. Please wait for future releases.

 > > But I would like to recommend you to use the current snapshot which will be
 > > 1.10a soon.
 >
 > I had to do
 > # cd /usr/include; ln -s freetype2/freetype freetype
 > to get through most of the compilation.

You should not do this.
mgp does not support freetype2 directly. These codes are for freetype1.
If you want to use freetype2, you need to install xft2 and fontconfig.
But if you're using RH9, I believe they are already installed and
the configure can detect them automatically.
--
Yoshifumi Nishida
nishida@csl.sony.co.jp