[mgp-users 01018] Re: mgp2ps & ttf

Christoph Dalitz writes:
 > On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:28:52 +0200 (CEST)
 > Lionel CONS <lionel.cons@cern.ch> wrote:
 > >
 > > I would like to render properly my TTF fonts in the PostScript
 > > produced by mgp2ps. I've tried the recipe sent previously to this
 > > list:
 > >
 > An alternative way is to tweak the font mapping list in print.c.
 > The approach is explained in detail on
 > http://lionel.kr.fh-niederrhein.de/PAGES/dozenten/dalitz/data/software/mgp/mgp.html

This is a very helpful page but it's unfortunately not what I need. I
need the possibility to embed the TTF fonts I use, not to map them to
PostScript ones.

Thanks for your help,
Lionel Cons        http://cern.ch/lionel.cons
CERN               http://www.cern.ch

Stewart's Law of Retroaction
	It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.