[mgp-users 00989] mgp2ps & ttf

I would like to render properly my TTF fonts in the PostScript
produced by mgp2ps. I've tried the recipe sent previously to this
list:

 | From: nishida@wide.ad.jp
 | To: mgp-users@mew.org
 | Subject: (mgp-users 00240) Re: Wish List
 | Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:23:04 +0900

 |  >> - "ttfps" is available from http://starship.python.net/crew/da/fonts/.
 |  >> - See also my article
 |  >>   | Subject: (mgp-users 00134) Re: Fonts pb with mgp2ps
 |  >>   | Message-Id: <>
 |
 | Ok, ttfps is great.
 | I added the experimental code for ttfps to today's current snap.
 | By specifying -t option, mgp2ps uses the same truetype font as mgp uses.
 |
 | if you are interested, please try following steps.
 |
 | 1: ttfp2 foo.ttf foo.pfa
 | 2: mgp2ps -t bar.mgp > bar.ps
 | 3: cat foo.pfa bar.ps > target.ps

but it does not seem to work. Is this the right approach?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Lionel Cons        http://cern.ch/lionel.cons
CERN               http://www.cern.ch

Murphy's 7th Law:
	Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.