[mgp-users 00927] Re: Problems embedding apps in presentations

This donsn't work on my system. When I try I get the message:

 gres>
 gres> xmgp -t 100 sample.mgp
 Xlib: No protocol specified
 Can't open display
 X(1185): Operation not permitted
 gres>

Does the script have to run as root or is there something wrong with the
configuration of my X-server?

Best
Grunde