[mgp-users 00923] Which window manager for %system?

Hello,

%system isn't working for me (Debian 3.0, Gnome). The FAQ says, that this
meens that I have got the wrong windows manager. I tried several, but none
worked. Could you please tell me which windows manager I should use?

I really like the idea behind magicpoint and would like to use it for my
thesis defense and other talks.

Best regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Schlieper               MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
daniel@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk       Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK