[mgp-users 00921] Re: Problems embedding apps in presentations

Thanks!
It works! now there is no need to fall back the dark side (Windows and
Powerpoint)...

Still I wonder why this don't work with my windowmanager? And the solution
to run mgp without a wm is not that convinent. Is there any plans to fix
this problem?

Best
Grunde