[mgp-users 00891] mgp 1.09a and SuSE 8

Hello,

I had a previous version ( cannot remember which running under suse
7.1 wwith no problems ).  I am now trying to build 1.09a and have run
in to the following problem.  Please would someone be so kind as to
suggest what I may be overlooking.

./configure runs fine ( I have freetype installed ) and ends as
follows :

creating mgpembed.pl
be sure to generate Makefile from Imakefile, by xmkmf and make Makefiles
mossdog:/home/fgs/tmp/magicpoint-1.09a # xmkmf
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:33: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 1.
  Stop.

Cheers

Francesco