[mgp-users 00859] Re: Problems with latest CVS

Hi

Thanks for the reply.  Since my post, I've done some more checking;
the problem is that gs-7.04 miscalculates the bounding box.  It
basically is the entire vertical length of the paper.  The width is
wrong too, but not that far off:  the left edge is over too far.  The
fact that it is too long makes only one of the equations visible on
the screen.

I've posted a bug report for gs and if it isn't resolved soon, will
downgrade tothe last version 6 gs.  (I had 6.5 before and it worked).

David