[mgp-users 00854] Slackware package and some more

I almost always make slackware packages out of the programs I compile for
personal ease of use later.  Having read the previous message about
Nicolas wanting to offer a Debian package, I too would like to offer the
slackware packages I have created.  I do not believe there are any out
there.  It's not included with the slack distro, and I did not see it on
linuxpackages.net.

I have read the copyright, and pretty much followed the requirements
there-in.  So if nobody minds, I will make them publically available from
my sites and submit them to linuxpackages.

I have a package for slackware 8.0, slackware 8.0 running libpng 2,
slackware 7.0 (I'm running the slackware 8.0 libpng 2 which required me to
install libpng 2 but maybe the slackware 8.0 regular will work without any
modification), and files for a floppy so that magicpoint can be used with
the slackware 8.0 live ISO.

I plan to be using the latter at our next Lug meeting so that our members
can follow a tutorial on using mgp and work along.  This tutorial will be
published to the resource section on or LUG home page.

Thanks for your consideration.

--
Daniel S. Washko
Lehigh Valley Linux Users Group