[mgp-users 00847] What would be neat: Navigation Buttons:

I think it would be neat if MagicPoint had a such
thing as Navigation Buttons ... that way if your
mouse is over one of those buttons when you click
the mouse, instead of just going to the next page,
it would go to whatever page that button is linked
to.

There may already be such a feature. But if it
exists, and if it's documented in the SYNTAX or
the USAGE file, then I must have somehow missed
it.

Such a feature would be able to help exorcise out
PowerPoint. Without this feature, MagicPoint will
be able to replace PowerPoint for some purposes,
but not others, thereby compromising it's ability
to exorcise PowerPoint ... and I want to exorcise
PowerPoint because it's from Micro$oft, from the
land of Redmond where the shadows lurk.

So, does it exist in MagicPoint? And if not,
what's the chance of it coming into existence
in the near future?

Adam Ophir Shapira - BOXENV Project: http://boxenv.com/
"A local boy kicked me in the butt last week.
I just smiled at him and I turned the other cheek.
I really don't care, in fact I wish him well,
'Cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burning in hell."
 - - - Wierd Al Yankovic - [Amish Paradise]