[mgp-users 00761] emacs mode /kde probleme/ clock / and nodefault

Hi all

Some questions
1)
In the history of the emacs mode for mgp it is said that colors have been
added
but i could not get it and looking in the .el file I did not find any colors
syntax instruction...

does anyone get colors in this mode and can send me his .el files

2)
when I use %system it has the side effect that the kde menu barre re-appear
even if you can not click them...any solution to avoid this

3) is there a way to keep the time runing in a corner of the slide
(another than  %system "xclock -hd green -hl red -update 1 -padding  1 -g
40x40+15+15"
becaus of the side effect of 2

4) one sugestion
It could be usefull to allow a partial %nodefault,
for example to supresse the default size on one line
something like %nodefault linenumber

I use magicpoint-1.09a/

thank for all

Olivier