[mgp-users 00744] Re: Magicpoint Emacs mode

actually this is brings up somethings else, is there a good source to go
for mgp documentation? until now i was completely unaware that there was
an mgp-mod that i could use in emacs!

-e
--
./quote();

Hi!

I am new to Magicpoint (but already impressed on what it can do!) and
noticed that current Magicpoint Emacs mode mgp-mode.el (1.30) assumes
Emacs 19. Since I am using Emacs 20, I don't get any hiliting. When I
modified mgp-mode.el (replacing 19 with 20 in the relevant place), I got
hilighting only when opening a mpg file, the hilighting does not work for
newly inserted lines.
So, my questions are: Is there Magicpoint mode for Emacs 20 available? Or
how I can fix this in the current mode (I am not emacs lisp expert,btw)?

Regards,
	Pearu