[mgp-users 00731] Re: MGP Book

* ABe <susanto@zfn.uni-bremen.de> [2001-10-04 11:02]:
> We've written a book about MagicPoint for dummies with another foreign
> languange (indonesian)

 Just in indonesian, or also in english?  Maybe I could help you to
provide a german translation.  Maybe to make updates easier it should
be organized through a cvs repository.  Is there a mgp.sourceforge.net
already?  Maybe we should order that project to coordinate at least the
book translations.

 Just a thought,
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\