[mgp-users 00724] Re: Newbie question on guide color

 Etienne Grossmann <etienne@isr.isr.ist.utl.pt> writes:
 *   Hello,
 *
 *   if I get your question, right, putting in your preamble something like
 *
 * %default 3 size 4, bar "blue" 40, vgap 10

That changes the color of the bar, as expected. What I need to have changed
is the color of the page guide (as set with the -G flag).

 *   should do what you want. Have a look at the SYNTAX and default.mgp
 * files that are shipped w/ mgp.

I could not find any related info there. A 15 minutes look through the
code did not help either, but that is because I do not know X
programming :-)

Thanks for the quick response though.

--Olaf