[mgp-users 00708] Re: %include directive

>correct.
>
>i think there is a misunderstanding.
>
>i fully realize that you can't %include other mgp files in the main pages.
>what i'm asking for is a new feature that would allow that. :)

	i was afraid that your message would make other people misunderstand.

	we forbid %include because of the following issue:
	- outside of the preamble, there's context kept in parser (like
	  font size).  if you set font size by %font, the information
	  will be effective for the following lines.
	  if we permitted %include outside of the preamble, the semantics
	  of the directive would become too confusing than we can probably
	  manage.

itojun