[mgp-users 00700] math formula for lazy user

  Hello,

  I would like to put some math formula in slides without having to hand-compile
little bits of latex. Is there a way to embed latex formula in .mgp files?

  In fact, I started writing a small preprocessor for that effect, when I thought
it would be wise to first ask on the list.

  Cheers,

  Etienne

ps : Any way to search the mail archives of this list (e.g. on compilation problems
     w/ 1.08a or on why the %back command only works once per page etc)?