(mgp-users 00620) Re: displaying logos

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Jim Reid wrote:
> When I write MagicPoint presentations, I'd like to be able to put the
> company logo on the same fixed position of every page: say in the
> bottom left or right corners. Can someone suggest an easy way to do
> this? At present I'm manually adding a suitable number of blank lines
> and a %image. However it's clumsy and it only gets the logo situated
> in roughly the right place.

I think the easiest way is to prepare a background-image with your logo
embedded at the right position and then use this image with something
like:
  %default 1 bimage "bgpic.png"

Greets, Karsten
--
,-,  Student of Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology  ,-,
| |    EMail:  Karsten@kapet.de          WWW:  http://www.kapet.de/    | |