(mgp-users 00610) Re:

Isn't this problem related to the way mgp handles characters belonging to
words and characters treated as 'breakable before this char'? How exactly
does the line breaking algorithm work? I couldn't find it in the source
because I'm not very familiar with all this font handling stuff.

Regards
Chris

--
Dipl.-Inf. Christopher Drexler, Lehrst.f. Mustererkennung _    __  __ ___
Institut f. Informatik, Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg  | |  |  \/  | __|