(mgp-users 00601)

Hello

I updated to "mgp version 1.08a (20010524)" and have properly problems
with german text in presentations (I asked for help a while ago). I hoped
with the new version this is fixed for me. Maybe I use the command
"charset" wrong.

It is not possible to have the "charset" in front of the mgp file to set
for the whole document. So I insert

%charset "iso8859-1"

after every %page command.

My problem is that german text is not shown ok. Words are cut by long
lines at german characters. How do I fix this? Any help?

By this I found some additional not fine problem. I had some words in "
(Anführungsstrichen - I don't know the name in english). They where cut on
long lines so that the " stands at the end of line and the word stands on
the new line.

Is it not possible that MGP only cuts at long lines at spaces and not at
some other characters?

Thanks for help.
Sigi