(mgp-users 00584) Xft support query and a port to the iPAQ H3xxx.

I have Magic Point running on the iPAQ H3xxx handheld running Linux.

I'll be packaging it up as an ipkg for the Familiar distribution sometime
soon.

Is anyone planning to add Xft support?  (For those of you not tracking
X development, Xft is a library that provides access to the new
Render extension (which allows implementation of antialiased text
using Freetype 2); it will use existing X fonts if outline fonts are
not available or Render not present in your X server.
			Thanks,
				- Jim

--
Jim Gettys