(mgp-users 00561) [Q] transparent png's again

Dear List,

as I already mentioned in request (mgp-users 00560) I do have problems with
transparent PNG images despite having searched the complete list and
incorporating the patches posted.

Now I tracked to the problem down to grayscale PNG's. Color PNG's
(regardless of 4 or 8 Bit) are displayed correctly but not 1- or 8-bit
grayscale PNG's.

Is there a way to force a convert program (like 'convert' from
ImageMagick) to produce color PNG's or does anyone know about a solution to
this problem/bug?

Thanks in andvance.

Best regards
Chris Drexler

--
Dipl.-Inf. Christopher Drexler, Lehrst.f. Mustererkennung _    __  __ ___
Institut f. Informatik, Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg  | |  |  \/  | __|