(mgp-users 00481) Re: Welcome to our You are added automatically

From: Dalmiro Maia <dalmiro@oal.ul.pt>
Subject: (mgp-users 00475) Re: Welcome to our You are added automatically
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 01:11:58 +0900

dalmiro> Does anyone now about good software for LINUX allowing
dalmiro> conversions from quicktime, flc and avi to mpeg? By the
dalmiro> way where can I learn more about that animation format with native
dalmiro> support in MagicPoint? Is there a way to convert animations
dalmiro> from and to it?

This may not be what you want, but the current snapshot supports MNG
format to display animation.
I don't know how to convert mpeg or avi to MNG, but at least you can
convert gif animation into MNG with the convert command in ImageMagick.

If you're not familiar with MNG, please see http://www.libpng.org/pub/mng/
and http://www.libmng.com/

Cheers,
--
Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@csl.sony.co.jp>
Sony Computer Science Laboratories, Inc.