(mgp-users 00478) Problems using "system"

Hi all,

I was having some problems running X applications in MagicPoint.

When I run the script sample.mgp that is distributed with
magicpoint-1.07a, xeyes is supposed to appear on slide 13, but doesn't
show up. (However, on the next slide, xclock does appear)

When I run "mgp -g 800x600 sample.mgp", xeyes does appear correctly, but I
can't run xeyes or several other X applications in full screen mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

	Mukund Balasubramanian