(mgp-users 00420) Re: %system command in Magicpoint playing up

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:
> >       I get an unsightly WM border around the presentation window, which
> >       is ugly.
>
> 	it is another problem which we have almost no generic solution...
> 	(if any of you are window manager guru, please show us the way)

Working with fvwm an six virtual screens on my laptop with a display of
800x600 I invoke magicpoint in the upper leftmost screen with

mgp -g 805x609+793+580

an find it in the middle lower screen with the borders completely outside
the visible screen. Maybee this works also with enligthenment.

guenter