(mgp-users 00388) text at 90 degress

I have a tall fairly narrow EPS figure that I want to embed in a
Magickpoint slide.  Its shape dictates that the slide be in "portrait"
mode.  Thus I need the title and other text in the slide (but not in
the figure) to run parallel to the short side of the slide.  All of
this is for my poster presentation where I will be using hardcopy and
can simply rotate the sheet of paper 90 degrees.

Problem is I can't figure out how to get MagicPoint to render its text
at 90 degress to normal.  Would someone kindly tell me the secret?

"It can't be done" is not an acceptable answer :-)

Thanks,
Dean