(mgp-users 00387) Re: Some magic point questions/comments/bugs

Hello itojun-san (That is your name, right?  In the last
                  message you signed it "tojun".  I apologise if
                  I'm getting your name wrong.)

 ::                                   It finds every font I use
 :: >(because I only use fonts that I know I have :-).  But the
 :: >rendering is poor on several of them even though they render
 :: >perfectly with the native Freetype renderer used by `ftview'.
 ::
 ::       and did you see mgp actually use MTCORSVA.TTF?  the above quote uses
 ::       GOTHIC.TTF.

At this point I'm using GOTHIC.TTF because the MTCORSVA.TTF
font looks so bad.  You asked if I was sure I hadd FreeType compiled
into MagicPoint.  What I sent you proves that I do.

I'll send you the MTCORSVA.TTF and screendump in private e-mail.
I'll also send you the italic version of GOTHIC which also has
some less severe problems.

Regards,
Dean