(mgp-users 00371) creating html presentations

I really like the graphic indexes for presentations made by magicpoint that I see on the web, but I can't find instructions on how to generate them.
Any pointers on how to make those nice web presentations?
Also, I tried using mgp2html, but not only did it not create the type of nice presentation that I'm looking for, it also didn't recognize the newimage command.
Any pointers on that too would be very much appreciated!
- C. Cummins