(mgp-users 00370) Re: problem with truetype

Hi,

From: helio takai <takai@sun2.bnl.gov>
Subject: (mgp-users 00369) problem with truetype
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:09:09 +0900

takai> I have the following error message when I try to use truetype fonts -
takai>
takai> 'Sorry, but the fontfile "...." doesn't contain any Unicode mapping table'
takai>
takai> Is this something that other people have experienced? What does it
takai> mean?

It seems to me that your truetype fontfile doesn't have unicode mapping table.
Magicpoint supports only Apple unicode and Windows unicode mapping for truetype
processing.

Please ensure your fontfile has unicode mapping table by using ftdump command.
(ftdump is a utility command of freetype library)
--
Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@csl.sony.co.jp>