(mgp-users 00368) Re: how do I use the good fonts?

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, William Sherman -Visualization wrote:

> the CTAN ones mentioned in default.mgp, but I wasn't exactly sure where to
> put them, such that MagicPoint would use them.  So I put them at:
> 	/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType
>
> Then I did an "xset fp refresh", but this didn't help.  (I modified default.mgp)
> many times to try cmss10.ttf as the "standard" font, but I obviously haven't
> been able to figure out the correct incantation.

Try put
tfdir "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/"
to ~/.mgprc

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"
- Richard M Stallman

----> Visit http://petition.eurolinux.org <---