(mgp-users 00302) headers, footers and %default

hi, if you try this and combinations of it in the preamble
of a presentation, you will see that the last prefix
gets repeated for every single line after that line:

%default 7 prefix "line 7"
%default 8 prefix "line 8"
%default 9 prefix "line 9"
%default 10 prefix "line 10"

is this a bug?
(i don't know it if it intended)

in any case, the question has surfaced about the issue of headers and
footers in a presentation, and i came up with a suggestion.

headers are easy to figure out, since
the %default for the top lines is usually very static. however
footers are hard to do, since each page can have different lengths
of code per line, thus the footer cannot be established.

now, the index (the thing that comes up when you press the control key
while in presentation mode), is displayed at the bottom, which means that
the bottom of the screen can be addressed independently.

could there be a

%defaultfoot 1 prefix "this is my last line"
%defaultfoot 2 prefix "this is my next to last line"
%defaultfoot 3 prefix "this is my next to next to last line"

which would come out like this in the screen at the bottom of the
screen:

this is my next to next to last line
this is my next to last line
this is my last line