(mgp-users 00299) Font Recommendations

Hello,

Just installed mgp.  RPm actually.  I am running Mandrake 7 (RH) on a dell
inspiron. mach64 x server

MGP is excellent.  just what I was looking for.  I am trying to get
prepped or a presentation on Thursday, all is a go but. .  of course

my fonts stink.

I have been to gimp etc.  I was hoping though to get some recommendations
form mgp users with a similar installation on installing better fonts.

Or . . . since 6.0 redhat uses a font server rather than font paths in
XFree86 config.

Is using the font server for mgp possible and/or advisable and if so how
do I go about it.

thank you

Dan Kubilos, Technology Coordinator

Oxnard Elementary School District